NO DOUBT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE PHRASE, “The end of the world is nigh”, or you may have seen it written on a sandwich-board donned by a religious fundamentalist in the street. However, rather than “The end of the world is nigh”, it would be more accurate to say, “The end of this age is near”, as it has to give way to the new, when this world will be supernaturally morphed into a totally transformed new heaven and new earth (fully transfigured cosmos and hugely raised dimensionality). And so it should be. We should not want to stand in its way. The world as we know it was never meant to be the final state of this creation. This world as it is now is merely transitory — a fleeting cosmic theatre in which darkness (evil) must come to its climax so that it can all be supernaturally eradicated (as it surely will be by the Creator of this cosmos and those remaining faithful angels) when a new creation will arise out of the ashes of the old.
We can obviously do what we can to ameliorate the chaos and mess in which this world is in — which we will be increasingly less able to do so as the end draws near, for the satanic empire leading to the global government that I have spoken of much in my writings will no longer be under any restraint and (literally) all hell can be let loose. But we cannot save this world in its present state, for that is out of our hands. In any case, this world in its present state is merely transitory and was never intended to be permanent. Human evil (spurred on by, and working in tandem with, supernatural evil) must come to its terrible climax in order to be ripe for destruction. Most people would not like to hear this; especially self-styled “social justice warriors” or those who believe in the power of positive thinking. They think they can save the world in its present state, if they can only get enough people to be activists or to visualize it. But let me tell you this: The preservation of this present world is infinitely less important than its impending transformation, which will be a supernatural act outside of human control, and at a divinely appointed moment. To want this world to be preserved in its present state is to resist the perfecting of it. Therefore, its necessarily violent transformation is not really negative at all.
Can you feel that transformation coming? Absolutely in line with major prophecy, we are witnessing the following developments and activities in the world:
- Global turmoil;
- Rampant deception;
- Ubiquitous insanity;
- Deliberate dumbing-down and inability to think one’s way through from a premise to a conclusion, not to mention mass cognitive dissonance;
- Multiple instances of corruption;
- Mass revulsion towards Truth and its objectivity;
- The love of most growing cold;
- Spiritual counterfeits abounding everywhere and deceiving the mass of people;
- Alleged UFO & ET activity through apparitions and the channelling of discarnate entities posing as beings of light — all of which are really archontic (demonic) intrusions into this dimension for the purposes of deception and spiritual counterfeit;
- The increasing occurrence of geophysical disturbances such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc.;
- Famines and pestilences (panndemmix);
- Perversion of natural sexuality and gender;
- The widespread prevalence of relativism and situation ethics being touted as normal;
- The plotting and conspiring of a power elite which controls banking and unscrupulous global corporations plus controlling national governments and world organisations such as the U.N., WEF, etc.;
- The intention of the power-elite to create a one-world global government;
- A media which is 100% subservient to the power-elite;
- A controlled and heavily censored social media;
- A massive outreach of national and global mind-control programmes and psychological operations manipulated by special forces, military intelligence units and security services;
- Burgeoning global dictatorialism.
The above are all signs of the gathering end of this current stage in the unfolding of the creation — the end of this present evil age in a cataclysmic debacle, which is what some of the prophetic words I mentioned referred to as “the birth-pains of the new aeon”, for such change will be rabidly resisted by the forces of darkness as it spells their destruction.
In the midst of this mayhem, the divine decree given to all humans is to ensure that we are on the right side of the dark/light divide and to lovingly educate those around us. For the absolute end of this aeon may not be too far away. Thus, the end of the world in its current format surely is… nigh. But that is a good thing, meaning that what this creation was always meant to be can then come to pass. Without the end of this world in its current state, that transition would not be possible. So, positive thinkers and social justice warriors… rejoice! For there is nothing negative about the end of this world as we know it. It is simply a gateway towards its perfection.
In any case, no one in their right mind could possibly want to “save the world” in its current condition. (Though, in fact, most do not realise just how far gone the evil is). For that current condition of the world — the constant ascendancy of evil and corruption and the human inability to resist it — was never supposed to be the world in its completed state. Such completion cannot be brought into being through human instrumentality but can only come about through the supernatural eradication of the forces of darkness, for the evil in the world is itself of supernatural origin. Ultimately, the lesson we must learn is that without divine intervention, we can do nothing. Instead of pretending to be little gods — the constant laughable folly of humans throughout the ages — we should be seeking the assistance of the Divine which lies behind this creation and submitting to that beneficent supernatural power. This is the forgotten and largely ignored key to healthy human development.
[Extracted from an article on which I am working, entitled “$cientistic Dictatorship: The Use of False Science & Medicine to Control Society”, which virtually no one will read as it is so far more than 20,000 words long, so I’m extracting it bit by bit ]
Text copyright © Alan Morrison, 2021.
[The copyright on my works is only to protect them from any wanton plagiarism which could result in undesirable changes (as has actually happened!). Readers are free to reproduce my work, so long as it is in the same format and with the exact same content and its origin is acknowledged]